Neighbor Actions Missing/ Not getting all 90 Actions

by bunnydud

Original Post

Neighbor Actions Missing/ Not getting all 90 Actions

★ Guide

I am seeing this issue over at tstoaddicts as well as experiencing it myself. 

Here are my findings...

You are allotted 90 actions total per 24 hours when tapping in Neighbor/Friends towns. For some odd reason, I noticed the actions decreasing when no other item outside the lil Rigellians and the Rigellian UFO were tapped. So I tested this out in 4 separate games. 

I noticed that off and on in these games, the Rigellian UFO's shot down ARE taking one hit away from the 90 Actions. This tested same 4 times in a row in multiple games. My partner tried this too and it did not impact them. So it seems exclusive to only a few players right now. 

I have reported this issue the rep seemed kinda clueless as to what I was explainging and tried to pass it off as something else.

So I will try to contact a separate rep and once again explain what I am seeing. I also want to create a location for other players experiencing the same to note they are having the same problem. 

Again this is ONLY for Rigellian UFO taps taking away from the 90 neighbor actions. (Regular $$$ and dollar symbols tapped will take away points too. That has always been the case.) 

Message 1 of 14 (610 Views)

Re: Neighbor Actions Missing/ Not getting all 90 Actions

@bunnydud I know exactly what you are talking about! I have experienced that myself! I noticed it today as well. I have not contacted anyone as I figured it would get sorted out. Thanks for the post! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 14 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've noticed I've only been getting 86 the last few days
Message 3 of 14 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

Also am missing out on taps after using UFOs. BUT, I can't go back after tapping out, no UFOs will appear then. This has been this way for me all event long. If I go to a neighboreeno after tapping out, no UFO will appear. I can unleash a gremalien fine.

Message 4 of 14 (569 Views)

★ Apprentice

Every tap is counting.

So, in case I shoot an UFO, it counts as an action. Should I tap on $$$, it counts as another action, too.

And once I have squeezed three Rigellians, no UFO will show when back to that town, exactly the same CheddarMarc describes.

Please, EA state rules clearly. If 90 actions are allowed to obtain probes, guns or whatever, count to 90. If not, state clearly the rule, whatever it is.

Message 5 of 14 (549 Views)

Yes, it seems that every tap you do counts towards your 90 actions for probes. 

Here what I did today. I avoided all UFOs and $$$. After I got my 90 probes (visit to 30 neighbors), I contuined on to other friends that I still need to visit for 3 actions...I was able to get UFOs in their town, then my 3 daily actions for money and xp. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 14 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I was missing the last probe in phase one EVERY day. Now after the update to phase two, I'm missing the last two Ray guns. Since we are getting fewer ray guns than probes now each missing gun is a much bigger issue. I've also noticed fewer bombs in trick or treat bags. Today I got two from the 8 hr alien gun spawn & ONE from a bag for a total of only 3. During phase 1 I usually had 7-9 bombs a day to use on spaceships.
Message 7 of 14 (522 Views)

★★ Novice
I noticed that I only received 83 probes (avoided flying alien ship). I did dropped an (as in ONE) egg on a neighbors town, so I guess that counted towards an action which is glitch maybe?? But any case, I am NOT getting 90 guns for friend actions.
Message 8 of 14 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have noticed I don't get my 90 actions for ray guns. Even if I avoid the UFO and other actions. I'm missing out 1 till 3 actions, this will number vary. It has been like this for the entire event. Also sometimes I don't see the UFO and when I tap ringellian it makes UFO blow up, or i see the UFO and when i tap a ringellian that not close to the UFO, the UFO bloed up to. I get the prizes but i didn't tap the UFO. That's what i'm trying to avoid as well. I hope they can fix this
Message 9 of 14 (459 Views)

★ Novice
Only 87 guns obtained avoiding all UFO's + the time you are visiting friends no riggelians are created in your town
Message 10 of 14 (443 Views)