Negative Money and My Donuts are Gone?

by gagafan123740

Original Post

Negative Money and My Donuts are Gone?

★★★ Newbie

I logged onto Tapped Out today, and it gave me a notification that I could play on a second device. I was confused, but I didn't really pay attention, as that notification has popped up before for no reason. (Its probably not suppose to but oh well) When I got in the game, I was able to purchase anything, even if it was too much money or donuts. I quickly realized that not only did this defeat the purpose of the game, but it could also get me banned if I did not report it to EA. Now, I have negative money and no donuts. While I can still technically purchase anything because I have negative money, I have an increasing debt. (The negative money keeps growing) I also cannot complete any tasks that require money such as the Mountain of Money for Mr. Burns. If its possible, I would like to reset my money, and get back the donuts I had. (I had about 56 from the new Daily Challenges) However, I would also like to do this without getting my Springfield reset, if that is possible.

PS. In fear of being banned for having negative money, and experiencing this bug, I created this account so that I could post my issue. I really don't want to get banned because I really love the game.

Message 4 of 7 (849 Views)

Negative amount of money

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Can someone from EA take a look at my account? I have a really big negative amount of money. Can you guys help me fix that problem?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (851 Views)

Re: Negative amount of money

Hero (Retired)

Try the steps here first to see if that fixes your problem, but I don't think it will. To have EA look in to your game for you, click this link and provide the requested information. 

This forum is a player helping player forum. For the technical help you need with your game, you'll need to click the second link above and choose "live chat", phone support or email.

Message 2 of 7 (848 Views)

Re: Negative amount of money

@fatrabbit1989 were you able to get this resolved?

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (844 Views)

Re: Negative Money and My Donuts are Gone?

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for not posting this before - Here is a screen shot of the problem. You can clearly see that there are 0 donuts and a large amount of negative money.

Message 5 of 7 (834 Views)

Re: Negative Money and My Donuts are Gone?

★★★ Novice

somehow somebody logged in with a "not original" version of the game and got you that. Frown contact technics with the chat immediatly and change your password too!

Message 6 of 7 (826 Views)

simpsons tapped out money no limit?!?!

★★★ Newbie
Help please!
Message 7 of 7 (838 Views)