Need more land!

by xray1000000

Original Post

Need more land!

★★★ Newbie

I just placed 'Minimum Security Prison' on my last vacant Springfield lot.  Is EA going to add more property for sale to The Simpsons Tapped Out, or should I stop playing and buying donuts now? PS: Add more than just a strip one lot wide, please, to give us some diversity in layout options. (Level 51 Player). 

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Need more land!

Since they have been releasing more land, I am sure they will again sometime in the near future. I am sure it will will be only one strip again....but at least it will be more land.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: Need more land!

The issue is implementation on the older devices with limited capacity and memory.
It can easily be solved by discontinue the game on those devices and add strip after strip of land on the the latest models - all you have to do to continue playing is to buy a new device.
However, this is not something most players and the developers want to happen, so they struggle to try to add more land on all devices without having to discontinue the game on any of them...
A crammed town on your current device or forced to buy a new device with plenty of land?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)