My game is frozen after sending on a daily task

by itscarlarn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game is frozen after sending on a daily task

★★★ Newbie

My Simpsons frozen when I sent the entire list of people on a daily task for milk.  I can tap on the completed set, but it does not reset the characters.

I didn’t realize I shouldn’t send them all out for milk at the same time.  Any suggestions? It am on an iOS device.

Thank you, Carla.  

Message 1 of 4 (614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game is frozen after sending on a daily task

Hero (Retired)

Store the building, go to friends screen and back to your town to synchronise your game, then replace the building. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

All Replies

@itscarlarn  I've moved your post to the TSTO forum.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Store the building, go to friends screen and back to your town to synchronise your game, then replace the building. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Hero!  It worked.  Whew.  I’ve been playing for years.  I would have hate to lose my work.

thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (555 Views)