My game and Origin account

by iker_allen409

Original Post

My game and Origin account

★ Novice

Hi everybody,

I have a doubt about the vinculation between my game and my Origin account. I'm lvl 55 and I'm playing anonymously, but I need to save my game because I will change my phone next week. 

My question is the following: if I activate my Origin account in the game, will I lose my game and will have to begin the game again, or will my city be saved in the account?

Thank you very much (I apologise for my English)

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)

Re: My game and Origin account

Hero (Retired)
Às long as you haven't assigned a Simpsons game to your Origin account previously, you should be able to save your level 55 game without issue.

As an added precaution, it may be worth making a note of your Mayhem ID before saving your game to Origin. Details on how to do so can be found here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/where-is-my-mayhem-id/

Message 2 of 7 (217 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much. As you told me, I have written down my Mayhem ID. Then, I close the game, and after that, I open it again and I introduce my EA account. However, I have lost my city, but if I close my EA account and enter anonymously again, i have it there. 

The question is: what do I have to do with my Mayhem ID to recover my previous game in my EA account now?

Many thanks.

Message 3 of 7 (208 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you follow the steps outlined in the following article:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/INFO-How-do-I-register-my-TSTO-account-with-Origin/...

Are you getting any error messages or anything?

Message 4 of 7 (198 Views)

★ Novice
Yes. This is what appears when I enter my EA account:
"Warning! Your other device did not sabe your Springfield. Please, connect in that device before you play".

What can I do?
Message 5 of 7 (193 Views)

Message 6 of 7 (183 Views)

★ Novice

I'm afraid it doesn't work either... Frown

I can't believe it's so difficult...

Message 7 of 7 (172 Views)