My Springfield villagers are stuck

by msellaqueen

Original Post

My Springfield villagers are stuck

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally sent all my villagers to the drive in and now they are stuck. I have all the thumbs up and I tap it. Only a few come out and then rush back in. When I tap on the drive in there’s no one there. I think it was 7/1/2020 when I was able to play the game normally. Anyone know how I can reset the game back to that date? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Re: My Springfield villagers are stuck

store the drive in and put it back

that should fix it

you can ask support for a roll back but they can not choose the date, as it is random, you will also loose all progress between the date they roll you back to and the your current progress

If you havent been able to play normally since January, it is quite a loss (unless youre in the only country in the world that puts the day in the middle, its still over a month of events lost)

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)