My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

by csluchelsea

Original Post

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★★ Newbie
Okay, I am having the same exact issues as most of the users here and am beyond pissed. Last night (10/04/2012) I logged into my account and a message pops up saying there is another account already on my phone, and it's displaying a Level 10 game that I played from a few weeks back. I am currently on Level 14. What the heck? I've spent so many hours playing and real money as well and not only has all my data been lost, all my donuts and upgrades are gone as well. I was super excited about the Halloween stuff, the zombies and all. Please, please, please fix all these glitches! It was such a great game but not anymore!! Frown(
Message 81 of 1,909 (16,496 Views)

lost city

★★★ Newbie
My city is gone. It started me back from the beginning. I know the game was down for a little and we had to log back into origin. When I logged back in my old city wasn't back, I was still on the old city. I have spent money on this game and if I can't get my city back I want a refund.
Message 82 of 1,909 (16,128 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out

★ Newbie

I recently updated to the halloween version, I had earned a lot through the zombie squeesh. I had a lot of the mayan calander but i logged in today and my friends cities were missing and so were all my zombie related items. It told me to build the cemetarieS again but they were still there.  I lost at least a few hours worth of work/play. 

Message 83 of 1,909 (16,142 Views)

My town is gone

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing the Simpsons game and was in level 17. I've played today and eveything was fine. Then I logged on and it restarted at the beginning and my whole town is gone! I've relogged in several times and still getting a new town. I've spent a lot of money on this game already. I don't wanna start over!!
Message 84 of 1,909 (16,130 Views)

Please help me return to where I was

★★★ Newbie
I lost my lvl 16 almost 17 game the other day. When I logged into my Origen account there was only a lvl 1 game there.. I logged out and checked it wasn't just saved to the phone but it wasn't. I tried logging in and out but its gone. I still have the same friends on the new one and its defiantly my account its just restarted. I spent a lot of money on this game to get where I was and was really enjoying it. Can you please help me get my game back or my new one to how the old one was since I payed for the things. Thank you
Message 85 of 1,909 (16,124 Views)

PISSED RIGHT OFF

★★★ Newbie

SO TODAY I WOKE UP AND I WENT ON MY TAPPED OUT APP. IT SAID MY ORIGIN 'SIGNED OUT' AND THAT I HAD TO LOG IN AGAIN. I FORGOT MY ORIGIN PASSWORD SO I RESET THE PASSWORD THROUGH EMAIL. IT THEN ASKED ME TO CREATE A NEW "ORIGIN" NAME. SO I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD KEEP ALL THE INFORMATION I HAD PREVIOUSLY ON MY OLD ORIGIN ACCOUNT ON MY SIMPSONS: TAPPED OUT BUT IT DIDNT. 

EVERYTHING WAS DELETED AND NOW IM STUCK WITH NOTHING

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY OLD ORIGIN BACK IM SO ANGRY I LOST EVERYTHING

Message 86 of 1,909 (16,169 Views)

Saved game lost

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i was level 16 on the above game but when I logged in today it's changed to level 6 without anything I had on my game? is there any way I can get back to level 16 save? 

thanks

tom

Message 87 of 1,909 (16,137 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out - lost Springfield

★★★ Newbie

I have a Springfiuser under a specific user name, but when I log in using my email, it shows adifferent ea account user name and I seem to have no way of recovering my Springfield that is under the other user name. The same email address was used for both user names and there doesn't seem to be any way to log in to a user name rather than a email address.

Message 88 of 1,909 (16,193 Views)

When will EA respond or help us?

★★★★ Novice
Personally I've been waiting since the 27th & have multiple cases with them & yet zero response. I called them & they told me to wait 7-10 business days, although the email they send you with your case number says a representative will contact you within 24 hrs. I have the same issue "can not connect to server." I've been outta the game since Sept 25th. Does EA ever respond? Also Ursala, you can not have live chats with advisors. The only option is to be emailed after selecting game, platform & such and such. So what do I do? Sit & wait for weeks?
Message 89 of 1,909 (16,147 Views)

My Springfield has reset back to LEVEL 1 please HELP!!

★★★ Newbie

I was level 20 when I was playing Simpson tapped out, and all in a sudden, when I logged back in, I was back to level 1. I tried everything on the forum, but none of them worked for me. Can anyone help? Frown

Message 90 of 1,909 (16,182 Views)