Simpsons tapped out lost again!

by Solace_One

Original Post

Re: Springfield is back to level 1 from almost 19.... Working fine 15 minutes ago, still shows my origin acct .

★★★ Newbie

I am playin the game as an app on iPad. And I can't exit from it because it is playin an anonymous account and goes automatically to it doesn't even give me the option of loggin in... How can I get round this? It was working fine an hour ago

Message 71 of 1,909 (12,011 Views)

Re: The Simpsons

★★ Novice

"I am having a similar problem, the game says i'm playing anonymously but there's no login button to log into origin. I tried restarting the program (after double clicking the home screen) as well as restarting my device, no luck. "

same here i was level 22 been playing since day 1. I hope i get my game back it wont let me log in to origin.

Message 72 of 1,909 (12,003 Views)
Highlighted

Simpsons tapped out lost again!

★★★★ Novice

Well for the second time I've lost my Springfield! This time level 15... 

After getting the error message that there was some maintenance going on, I'm unable to login on to origin, AGAIN...

It starts the Simpsons from the very beginning. AGAIN I can't even get to origin To login. 

This is ridiculous! I thought ea games / origin would of sorted out these bugs. 

I don't think I'll bother getting it again, it's bloody pointless. 

Rating should be fun..

Message 73 of 1,909 (11,626 Views)

Annoyed lost saved game

★★★ Newbie
Not happy I have been playing this game for over a week have spent money on buying donuts and now have just gone on to it to find it has lost everything and is starting from the beginning HELP
Message 74 of 1,909 (11,607 Views)

Help

★★ Newbie
Yeah I have the Simpsons tapped out but origin logged me out of my account how do I log back into my game on my iPhone?
Message 75 of 1,909 (11,609 Views)

Game crashes during startup screen / no login to Origin possible

★ Novice
Hi there!
I play the game for about two months now. I accepted, that the servers are often not reachable. What I cannot accept, after spending real money, the game reseted! I wasn't able to login to Origin and have to start a new game - offline.
At this time, I am really upset, because I reeinstalled the game and now it doesn't start anymore. After the "home screen" it crashes!
Please help me immediately!

Regards,
Markus

iPhone 4s, iOS6
Message 76 of 1,909 (11,621 Views)

Lost Characters after update

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

After the racecar update I lost all my characters. I was able to get them back by placing the house or store they were generated by in my inventory then rebuilding the building or store and they reappeared. Problem is I cannot get Lisa or Homer back. In addition to this I lost the squeeky kid. This is an issue because I cannot start the new zombie update without Homer or Lisa. Can you please help?

Message 77 of 1,909 (11,608 Views)

The simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I have a simpsons tapped account on my iphone tried to play it and it said I had been logged out so tried a password it says it was wrong password so I reset my password and know its set up a new simpsons and ive lost my original one which was quite far up in levels,if I can't get my original one back am just going to delete The game

Message 78 of 1,909 (11,614 Views)

Tapped Out account wrong level

★★★ Newbie

I was at level 18+. Something went wrong with the loging in part and a whole new game started. I finally got back into signing in but now my previous game is gone and the new game is saved under my account. I keep getting notifications from my old game, however I no longer have my old game. I would like to get back to playing my old game where I was at a higher level than 1. What should I do!? Frown

Message 79 of 1,909 (11,609 Views)

Re: Tapped out game isn't letting me log into my account

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. Once it finally let me log in I still could'nt get my original game back and it took me back to the new game. ugh!

Message 80 of 1,909 (12,160 Views)