The Simpsons tapped out will not work properly

by greghcampbel

Original Post

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

★★ Novice

I've seen and heard enough. Of nothing.

Basically, I would recommend to everyone that they email iTunes and ask for their money back for what they have spent on donuts, then delete the game.

It is quite obvious that NO fix is coming for this problem and they are simply hoping that we all stand by, waiting for them to do absolutely nothing, like chumps.

For EA not to post on this thread for weeks now is apalling.

Goodbye tapped out, shame as you were fun. I'll never spend any money on an EA App again.

Message 591 of 1,909 (4,254 Views)

Re: My Springfield is back to level 1 - what can I do?

Community Manager

Hi everyone, I merged several threads into this one as they all deal with the same issue. The studio is still working on a solution for the issue. Please follow this thread for further information:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Current-Known-Issues-Reset-to-Level-1-Mayan-Quest-S...

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 592 of 1,909 (4,457 Views)

Is there any chance we'll be getting our lost Springfields back? (EA, be honest with us!)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Ursula,

Since you seem to be the only person from EA who responds to our inquires, please answer the big one for those of us who've had our Springfields lost/reset/deleted:

Will we be getting our cities back?

Be honest with us.

Yes or no.

It's now been over a month since EA lost my town.  I've received only automated responses that told me to log in, visit the Tapped Out Forum, and one reply that said it would be "a matter days" until my Springfield was returned. 

That was more than three weeks ago...

Beyond saying there are "issues being looked at"  EA has not given any clear indication as to what's going on, nor any timeframe for getting things fixed.

That's assuming they can.

So, can you tell us if our data still exists somewhere on EA's servers or was it all deleted?

EA has yet to even acknowledge that cites are being lost. 

What's even worse than losing our cities would be to string us along for months when it's known the data is lost for good.

Thank you.

Message 593 of 1,909 (4,021 Views)

Simpsons Tapout

★★★ Newbie

I tried to play my simpsons tap out.  they log me out and when i tried to log back in had to change my password.  When i did they said i was starting at leavle one.  I was at leave 16.  My spring feild still exsits becaus the people I Play with can still see my springdeild and i am still getting noticifcations that my characters are done their tasks but i cant seem to get to my springfeild  help!!

Tanya

Message 594 of 1,909 (4,011 Views)

game crashed. and it restarted the entire game back to level 1.

★★★ Newbie

Message 595 of 1,909 (3,999 Views)

App updated

★★★ Newbie

Hi I recently updated my app and its reset my game how can I get it back as I was up to level 18??

Message 596 of 1,909 (4,005 Views)

Why

★★ Novice

Why is a big company can change screw all its customers and then do absolutely nothing to try to help all those who paid money to play their games. I would really appreciate it if there is some one who can help me get my game back. EA obviously gives a crap about me and all the money I have spent>

Message 597 of 1,909 (4,000 Views)

Simpsons tap out game

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

My iPhone is still letting me get updates on characters to when their jobs are done. I am logged in correctly. But when I go to game my progress is gone and the game is at beginning. Please help me get gms back. Emai is (edit: email removed for security reasons) name McBizel

Message 598 of 1,909 (3,995 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out problems

★★ Novice

My account for The Simpsons tapped out disappeared and it started all over again. I need to know how to regenerate my account so that I can continue to play the game. I do not want to have to start all over again please assist me in regenerating this account. I will unable to pick the Simpsons Tapped Out in that box so I just chose one of the games just move this message along.

Thank you

Message 599 of 1,909 (4,593 Views)

The Simpsons tapped out will not work properly

★★ Novice

My account for The Simpsons tapped out disappeared and it started all over again. I need to know how to regenerate my account so that I can continue to play the game. I do not want to have to start all over again please assist me in regenerating this account. I will unable to pick the Simpsons Tapped Out in that box so I just chose one of the games just move this message along.

Thank you

Message 600 of 1,909 (4,567 Views)