Re: Tapped Out Simpsons Keeps Freezing

by cor1454

Original Post

My Simpsons are freezing all the time

★★★★ Novice
Message 31 of 224 (2,119 Views)

Tapped Out Simpsons Keeps Freezing

★ Newbie
I am at a high level of Tapped Out: The Simpsons. Ever since the Halloween segment ended, my game freezes as soon ss I log in. If I lose everything, I will not start over and will demand a refund for the donuts purchased.

Please fix this issue ASAP!

Thanks,

Dave
[edit: email address removed]
Message 1 of 224 (3,134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe try re-instsalling the app? I wouldn't think that you would lose your stuff since it on your Origin account. You can double check to make sure. If that doesn't help then you might just need to wait out for an update.

Message 2 of 224 (3,122 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem. 5 seconds after loading it completely freezes. I too have spent money on this game, more than I have on any game - console, computer or app. Happens on my ipad mini and iphone 5. The latter is one week old. I have updated ios. Reinstalled the game. Hard shut down my phone. All with no change to the problem.

If this persists I will be requesting back all the money I have spent. If EA are not able to provide a product then they should not be charging for it.
Message 3 of 224 (3,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Since Halloween I have the same problem but when I move my tiles or storage them then it's when I have about 5 secs of playing. Now I cannot think why this is happening. If the problem persists I will request a full refund. I've spent a lot of money on this game and I like it but when it fails to deliver for over a month now I wouldn't be surprised if things started to get ugly
Message 4 of 224 (3,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is frozen as soon as I get past the loading screen - has been for the past few days. I've tried un and then re-installing the Simpsons game and that's completely pointless. I already got rid of it on my phone but I might be tempted to start playing again IF this problem is actually fixed soon. 

Message 5 of 224 (3,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

as this is the standard answer one gets from EA whenever there is a problem, this had already been done tiwce as I do this on a preventive basis nowadays. However, why does something like this always happen after updates? Which brings me to the questrion why the ERA developers do not keep an eye on sabiltity but on new conent to be bought for lot´s of Donuts - in turn real money :-).

However we as your in app customers thank EA and all of the developers for their grat ideas and their great support. However, by the time I will recognize that I spent 3/4 of my time trying to cope with issues caused by updates I at some point prefer to ditch the F... Game and do something more productive. After now playing almost one year I have been goin though alot of updates causing all sorts of problems making me do alot of things with my Iphone and mainly made me waste alot of time. Then agaion I had some fun. But this is getting out of balance after a while. And not to the positive.

Get your updates straight and keep in mind that you have customers here! 

Message 6 of 224 (3,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think that the origin account is exactly the problem! Maybe you should check that? However, it tells me that I am logged in as a....! It tells me every time I open or reopen the game. Now, what is this again adding to my fun factor? 

Message 7 of 224 (3,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I feel the same way as everyone here, I'm sure we have almost all givin into buying doughnuts, it's kinda hard not to everything in the game almost requires them. And then we do and this crap happends lol

And to the comment above I have tryed reinstalling it to nothing helps at all =(

This is crazy
Message 8 of 224 (3,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My freezing started during the Halloween period. Sadly I would use a bomb to gather all the ghosts, goo and XP only to then have it crash and after resigning in I noticed I lost A LOT OF POINTS EVERYTIME IT DID THAT. Points in all three areas. !!!!!!! Over @ 300pts. each time it froze then crashed. So id say I lost several thousand!! Doesnt make me happy. Though it didnt help me advance in levels since ive leveled up 3-4 times but im on level 37 so it didnt change a thing. Im an old gamer at heart (60ish) but not a sucker.
Sheri
Message 9 of 224 (3,051 Views)