My Simpsons Tapped Out Keeps re-downloading

by thepuckade289

Original Post

Re: Game always redownloading the updates

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@slackermomspeaks When storage is running low, the offloading feature removes apps, but keeps their documents and data on your device. You can also offload individual apps of your choice. 

@nstuart21 did you read my post above (#47)?

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/192785/possible-solutions-for-re-downloa...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 51 of 99 (2,100 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi do you log on to Facebook friends each time as well as I’ve noticed that if I don’t log into My Facebook friends it doesn’t download every time, just now and again.  

Message 52 of 99 (2,084 Views)

Re: My Simpsons Tapped Out Keeps re-downloading

★ Novice
Looks like this seems to be an issue again. This past month or so has been rough. It seems the frequency is less if I uninstall app and reinstall it. Eventually, it reoccurs.
Message 53 of 99 (1,933 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I’ve tried everything it’s been weeks! So so so frustrating. I don’t use the notifications, those are turned off. I’ve uninstalled, I’ve emailed support, I’ve reinstalled and turned off my iPad over and over again, this forum for weeks and played the game for years. This is insanity
Message 54 of 99 (1,816 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@reesepuffs4  Have you read the link I posted above and tried any of the solutions?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 55 of 99 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Novice
I so agree with you one of my favourites too and the same problems my iPad updated yesterday and I still have to log in the same way
Message 56 of 99 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been this kind of problem for 5 days now. Its wasting time. Honestly, Im starting to lose interest. Ive had this game since it started and this is the first time I experienced it.
Message 57 of 99 (1,442 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This thread may help:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/192785/possible-solutions-for-re-downloa...

Message 58 of 99 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have had this downloading problem for months and months never has been fixed
Message 59 of 99 (1,285 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve deleted the game as I’ve got fed up waiting for a fix. It’s a shame as it’s been one of my favourite games for many years now.  ☹️

Message 60 of 99 (1,289 Views)