My Simpson account seems to have gone some levels down, i've lost several buildings and cash.

by bblarsson

Original Post

My Simpson account seems to have gone some levels down, i've lost several buildings and cash.

★★★ Newbie
My Simpson account seems to have gone some levels down, i've lost several buildings and cash. Help!!
Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)

Re: My Simpson account seems to have gone some levels down, i've lost several buildings and cash.

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  And, lost a lot of premium content!   Please fix this EA!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

Re: My Simpson account seems to have gone some levels down, i've lost several buildings and cash.

★★★ Novice

Dear Mr EA,

I've been a dedicated 'Tapped Out' player for about six months now.  And have spent more money that I care to admit in premium 'donuts'.  Now I've lost about 10 levels and all the premium content.  I'm done with 'Tapped Out' and I'm done with EA games.  Further more since you don't seem to even have a tech support department, I will make sure that everyone I know, knows about my experience.  Enjoy.

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for your report. Can you please add your data here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Lost-levels-today/m-p/1829807#M53360

Please follow the thread I linked as we will update it with the latest information. To get notifications about new posts in this thread, click on "Topic Options" at the top and then on "Subscribe."

Thanks again for your report and your patience,
Ursula

I will close this thread as we already have a main thread about this topic.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)