by 11071989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Find-Maggie-minigame does not reset - no donut payout

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey

does anyone has the same problem?

My game seems to stuck - for the last 8 times I found Maggie in a row, there was always the "you found her"-message and some money, but then it is supposed to jump to the building and

add one succeed to the marker so when reaching the three times, it gets donuts. at the moment, whenever i click this buidling, there are three "maggies" checked but it won´t reset or pay out these donuts..

I am looking forward for your help

thanks in advance

edit: problem still there, dont know why it is marked as solved. now no one can reply

Message 1 of 44 (1,571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Find-Maggie-minigame does not reset - no donut payout

★ Apprentice

this will be my last post here:

since the last ingame update the minigame works like before.

I contacted EA by resuming my current case and asked for a reward for the missing donuts

I was then given 15 donuts, which is not that much (my game didnt work since mid/end of january) but it s also not that bad. and i am happy that it works from now on.

I also asked for you guys with the same issue if there will be an automatic payout for the missing donuts. it is important that you all concact the support for yourself, as they can not pay out otherwise.

i hope that my little thread here helped the one or another and close it.

View in thread

Message 42 of 44 (1,132 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @11071989,

Unless you're playing anonymously synchronize your game by visiting Other Springfield or Krustyland before uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If the mini game is still stuck after that (or if you are playing anonymously) please contact support by chat or over the phone. They will look into the issue for you. To do so, fill out this form (select Technical support and Game performance in the drop down menus).

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 44 (1,540 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks, i will try to reinstall the app. i have an account so this wont be a problem.

will write again if the problem was solved..

Message 3 of 44 (1,538 Views)

★ Apprentice

after un-and reinstalling the game I can say this was not the fix to the problem. any other suggestions?

Message 4 of 44 (1,534 Views)

Unfortunately no Frown. Support will have to look into the issue further for you.

Message 5 of 44 (1,517 Views)

★ Novice

I broke the Maggie donut game by playing the dog race track (Springfield downs) before starting Maggie's mini game (Playdough Factory).

Dog race finished while finding Maggie, so the dog race finish popup message interrupted Maggie's timer. Now Maggie sits at 3 wins with no

payout and will not reset either. Hope this helps with tracking down the bug that makes this mini game get stuck at 3 wins.

Also tried the old trick of uninstalling the game and reinstalling game but that did nothing for this problem.

Message 6 of 44 (1,497 Views)

That's an interesting info @IcedTequila. I'll make sure to pass it on to the development team. Thanks for sharing it with us! Have you contacted support yet? They might be able to restore your city to a previous state, before the Maggie game was stuck. 

Message 7 of 44 (1,489 Views)

★ Novice

I have not contacted support yet, this was my first stop. Should I use the live chat feature or something else?

Will have to ask them how far back you can restore, because I tried to reset the mini game by winning 3 more times.

Winning did not help so I broke the mini game a few days ago.

Message 8 of 44 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm not quite sure how far back they can go @IcedTequila. Probably only a few days ago. Most likely they will need to escalate the case to a team of experts so they can see what is happening. I would recommend to use the Chat or Phone options. To contact them simply fill out this form (select Technical support and Game performance in the drop down menus). Keep us updated.

Message 9 of 44 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice
i have the same issue
Message 10 of 44 (1,444 Views)