Re: My EA account is messed up

by EA_David

Original Post

My EA account is messed up

★★★★ Novice

I have been trying to get a solution or at least an answer to a problem with my Simpsons: Tapped Out game. I ended up with about 4 open cases because help kept sending me in circles. 

I got 4 emails and responded to each one. I thought I was finally getting somewhere because they wanted me to log out so they could fix the issue. 

I've been logged out for almost a day so I decided to log into my EA account to see if there was an update and if I could log back into the game. 

The only case listed was for help witha confirmation email for MADDEN 23. 

I DONT PLAY MADDEN 23!!! I've never played MADDEN 23. I've never even owned a MADDEN game. The only MADDEN game I ever played was on the original Playstation.  

Help.ea.com is a mess. Where do I go from here?

Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)

@fasfan - I've popped a message up to see if anyone on the team here can figure this out and help you fix it when they're back in the office.
Pretty sure we've advised this before and you've done so already but have a good look through your EA profile and see if you find anything that's not right in case that helps.
Go through the steps to change your password again too, so it can save changes when you hit update in case anything's gone wonky with the info stored on the servers.
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@1-Graham-S I logged out, logged into my game, and logged back in to EA and now it seems to be fine. Still haven't gotten an answer to my original problem yet though.
Message 3 of 5 (408 Views)

@fasfan - I seem to recall you've been having problems for a while but I can't remember what the original issue is.

Could you post that again and perhaps when the team read that flag of mine they can help because I'm pretty sure the volunteers on here have covered everything we can think of.

That flag I sent up will direct to this thread.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, that's rather odd. From my end I can't see why you would receive that Madden email, it shouldn't be linked to your account at all. I can only presume there was a glitch or mistake, sorry. Just for my own checking, were your other case updates also visible when you could see that?

For your main ticket (132514227) your update seems to have been received and waiting to be processed on our end. Sorry, but unfortunately I can't make any changes or push it forward, I don't have access to the relevant tools. Also please make sure you're logged out of the account, being logged in prevents any changes from our end. 

Sorry that I can't help more directly, but hopefully this info is helpful for you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (376 Views)