Mutant Bob plants only give 3 gas masks

by SwissWavey42

Original Post

Highlighted

Mutant Bob plants only give 3 gas masks

★★★★★ Novice

Is it right that the Mutant Bob plants only give 3 gas masks when you click on them?

The old plants gave 4 trowels (spades, the game called them).

I didn't notice if it was doing this right from the start of Act 2, but it's certainly doing it now.

It shouldn't affect this but my Herbicide Squirter is at level 8 - just in case that might be something to do with it...

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)

Re: Mutant Bob plants only give 3 gas masks

Bob Clones only pays three masks, the mutant corn gave five spades.
Upgrading the Herbicide ony increase the corn, fertilizer, dna recived for tapping clones.
Increase for payouts on HS lvl 2-5-8-11-13-15 all levels widens the range for the squirter.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Mutant Bob plants only give 3 gas masks

★★★★★ Novice

Erm, no. The mutant corn gave 4 spades, the mutant Bob plants 'used' to give 5 gas masks.

But I guess it's all ok cos they spawn twice as quickly - so I'm happy that it's working as it should, I was just confused as to why it changed.

I only mentioned the herbicide squisher because that was the only thing in my game that I knew had changed between the rewards dropping from 5 to 3, but it obviously has nothing to do with it

@minicha-em wrote:
Bob Clones only pays three masks, the mutant corn gave five spades.
Upgrading the Herbicide ony increase the corn, fertilizer, dna recived for tapping clones.
Increase for payouts on HS lvl 2-5-8-11-13-15 all levels widens the range for the squirter.

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)