Mutant Bob only giving 3 gas masks/squish in own town

by Bongranger21

Original Post

Mutant Bob only giving 3 gas masks/squish in own town

★ Novice
Hi. Help?!? Since part 2 has started, when I squish Mutant Bob(s) in my Springfield, I have been receiving only 3 gas masks as opposed to the proper 5. I am in my game pretty close to every hour (minus a few hours for sleep). The difference between the 3 and the correct 5 makes for a HUGE deficit when trying to earn personal prizes. I have read from other forums that I am not the only one experiencing this issue. Please fix... And maybe a refund for all the lost gas masks?!? I have never complained about a bug/ issue before... I am patient and understanding with things like that. However, I feel this glitch is too large to ignore. If it continues it could greatly affect my success in this event. Thank you ahead of time and thanks for all you do! I look forward to hearing from you... Hopefully with some great news! Ü sincerely, tapped out junkie <3
Message 1 of 8 (351 Views)

Re: Mutant Bob only giving 3 gas masks/squish in own town

★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue as well as many others. Not all my Celebrities are getting to complete their tasks, Not all my Entrepreneurs, Not all my High Rollers.

There are multiple problems with this Act 2 upgrade.  EA it would be really appreciated if you would fix this and offer some sort of compensation for all the missed opportunity to earn the prizes.

Also when I go into my friends towns -they have plants in their towns -- I don't.  Shouldn't I have plants and bobs?

Please fix these Act 2 problems before too much time goes by.

Message 2 of 8 (343 Views)

As it is the same for all, the 3 masks, I dont see it as a bug. It is suppose to get harder for each act to earn currency and win the prizes.

The developers for this game does not frequent this help forum. They look for input on the regular forum http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/ Make a post there if you'd like to reach them.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 8 (340 Views)

★ Novice
Hi. Thanks for the info. Oddly though, after a phone call from EA support regarding this, the kind lady (from EA) sent me a link to THIS place to voice my concern (gripe ü). Oh, and I totally understand its supposed to get harder, suck your time, etc.... But I "believe" that the mutant bob squishes were worth 5 gas masks at the beginning of phase two. PLEASE tell me otherwise if I am incorrect, before I make a bigger fool out of myself than I already have. I have been playing for a wee over a year, madly participated in all the events in that time and always chose to exercise patience when it came to glitches, lags, etc. this is my first time to make a formal inquiry about a problem. Can ANYONE OUT THERE confirm that mutant bob squishes were, in fact, 5 gas masks at the beginning of phase 2? Thanks for replying back to me. I guess I am a "newb" at this! Ü
Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

@Bongranger21
Yes, I believe it was 5 masks in the beginning but changed for unkonwn reason but it was the same decrease for all.
EA likes it if you post a problem here too even if other players cannot help you and only refer you back to support.
By posting here, others with the same issue can see what steps to take and knowing youre not alone helps alot too.
There are no foolish questions, you got to ask to gain knowledge Standard smile
If someone thinks the quest for knowledge is foolish, I'd say (s)he's the fool - not the one asking the Qs

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 8 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They definitely *were* giving 5 gas masks, but they were also appearing only once every 10 minutes. They are now only giving 3 gas masks but are spawning every 5 minutes. Overall we are ahead, but you're not imagining things - it changed, and without any game update. Weird.

Message 6 of 8 (329 Views)

★ Novice
THANK YOU!!! I like the way you think... Could NOT agree more! Ü
Message 7 of 8 (321 Views)

★ Novice
Yea.... I suppose we do manage to eek out a few more masks but I DO think changing the rules mid stream, on a whim, as they please, with no, well... no NOTHING seems a little shady. I mean, shoot, start phase 2 giving 3 doggone gas masks if that's the case. I just find it peculiar to go: one minute 5 masks, one minute later 3 masks... With no update to boot. Oh well... Thanks for listening to me rant. I suppose this is why I have never posted here before... Because I would never shut up. Ü thanks again! Happy squishing (three)!
Message 8 of 8 (320 Views)