Mrs. Bouvier not in my store

by hmmhearthugz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mrs. Bouvier not in my store

★★ Apprentice

Wondering why Mrs. Bouvier and P. Piggly's Super Smörg isn't available in my store. Lots of friends are buying this discounted, limited time deal. I really want her for my town 😥

Message 1 of 6 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mrs. Bouvier not in my store

Champion (Retired)
@hmmhearthugz

According to the wiki this offer is only available after you have started part 4 of Anger Watkins quest line.

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_%2222_for_30%22_episode_tie-in_content_update

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Are you sure you're looking in the right subsection of the Store menu?  Try Characters (Homer, Bart, Santa's Little Helper icon) or the Premium section (Homer Buddha).

Message 2 of 6 (494 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes @wadebear  I have checked every section for several hours now. uninstalled/ reinstalled. Hard closed device, all the usual on both my iPhone and iPad. She's still not there. Emailing EA help still hasn't worked either. I missed out on Duff Gardens last year also because it was not in store 😣

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@hmmhearthugz

According to the wiki this offer is only available after you have started part 4 of Anger Watkins quest line.

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_%2222_for_30%22_episode_tie-in_content_update
Message 4 of 6 (514 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks @thedribz. I found that out in the comments on TSTO Addicts page. Bought Anger and sped through his quest line until I got pop up about new restaurants available in store. Dead Lobster, SwankyFish and P. Piggly's Smörg/ Mrs. Bouvier were then available to purchase. Again thanks so much for replying with solution 🙂
Message 5 of 6 (467 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @hmmhearthugz for coming back and marking accepted solution, for other users to see. 

And of course thanks to all our users, who came to your help in this thread.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (435 Views)