Just adding my 'Me too'.

I'm stuck st the last task of Level2.

Burns no longer has task available.

Following updates via tstoaddicts.com.

ThankYou
Message 221 of 227 (1,186 Views)

Re: Mr Burns' empty pockets/"Ain't no mountain high enough" task disap

★★★ Newbie
When I'm on wifi it patches an update and when my SF loads, the chime for a completes quest goes on for about 6 times in a row and the pile is not there. When I switch to mobile data it patches again and when I continue the quest, the counter is in negative, -50,000 to be precise
Message 222 of 227 (1,182 Views)

★ Apprentice

Really much the same..... No way to make any progress. The task gets stuck once and again. Any patch coming?

Message 223 of 227 (1,169 Views)

★★ Novice

I still haven't gotten this quest.  I'm at level 36ish and hard closed the game several times with no luck. Any other suggestions??

Message 224 of 227 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Max level, < $10Million. Amazon Fire OS.
TSTO updated this morning. "Empty Pockets" was still missing. I rotated my phone 180 degrees and the screen flipped. (It never did that on TSTO before) The "Empty Pockets" was back in the list when the screen flipped. I selected MR.. Burns, scrolled to the top of the task list, not there, rotated phone, the screen flipped and the first task was "Empty Pockets". I was as Level 2 and $6000 complete when the task disappeared 2 days ago.

Hope this helps!
Message 225 of 227 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ever since the lollipop update for my galaxy note 4,this game has been soooo terribly laggy,and the important limited time missions pop up about a day or two before whatever new downloaded theme ends.......plz fix this......PLZ! being a simpsons fanatic,i have spent too much $$$ on this game for it to be this way....plz fix asap and i will continue to support your game
Message 226 of 227 (1,136 Views)

★★ Novice
Just wanted to add my name to the "Me Too" list. I am also having problems with the job disappearing from Mr. Burns' job list before I've reached the total money to advance to the next level. On both levels 4 and 5, the job disappeared when there were two "payments" remaining. Oddly enough, both levels finished on their own without my making the last two payments. Since the job wasn't on Mr. Burns' list, I sent him off for a quick drink at the Stonecutters, and next time I checked the Money Mountain, it was ready to level up.
Message 227 of 227 (1,127 Views)