Re: More money in Games

by etamni103

Original Post

More money in Games

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
🔷more money should be givin (The Simpsons:Tapoed Out)for short and long tasks im on level 29 and i need alot if money to decorate so i wish they would up the money😕😃 thanks🔷
Message 1 of 5 (288 Views)

Shorter tasks does pay more /h than longer tasks.
To gain money fast.
Do a loop of 45sec tasks
Apu, Homer, Lisa, Burns, Snake, Flanders and Perfection at Cletus' farm and the Simpson house.
If you reset the tasks every minute for an hour, you'll earn $1,440

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

★★ Novice
ok thank you😀😀
Message 3 of 5 (274 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Coatesyfireflie wrote:
🔷more money should be givin (The Simpsons:Tapoed Out)for short and long tasks im on level 29 and i need alot if money to decorate so i wish they would up the money😕😃 thanks🔷

One of the best ways to make money in the game is to have 100 neighbors and to visit each of them every day.  You earn money, XP, and FP and will build up resources pretty quickly.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 4 of 5 (258 Views)

★★ Novice
yeh i think thats my only option!! haha thanks guys😀
Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)