More dock Sections

by ekubart

Original Post

Accepted Solution

More dock Sections

★★ Novice

Why can't we make more squidport dock sections now that there is more water land grand available?

Message 1 of 4 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: More dock Sections

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately, the only way to make additional Squidport and Ornate Pier tiles is to have the Yellow Submersible.  It was a limited time Premium offer and I haven't seen it since.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately, the only way to make additional Squidport and Ornate Pier tiles is to have the Yellow Submersible.  It was a limited time Premium offer and I haven't seen it since.

Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanx for the info, but if that's true then they either need to make it available again or something like it, I was ok until they expanded the water way now I want to build out you know.

Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.

This is not a Forum for discussions either.

Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/

There you can have game discussions too.

This Forum (AHQ) is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)