Moog Moe's Task(s) Still In Task Bar

by bunnydud

Original Post

Moog Moe's Task(s) Still In Task Bar

★ Guide

Many  players on tstoaddicts are stating they have collected all the items for Moog Moe, tapped on the Simpsons House, went to the Attic and answered the Trivia, and have Moog Moe in their town now. However, the task(s) to get his clothes still seem stuck in the task bar menu.

EA asked me to make a report of this issue on the forums here so anyone else experiencing the issue can report it here too. 

So if this issue applies to you, please report what you are seeing and the exact task still stuck in the task menu. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,080 Views)

Re: Moog Moe's Task(s) Still In Task Bar

★★★ Newbie
I am currently stuck on clockwork part 2, smashing regallians for his outfit but I have completed everything.
Message 2 of 16 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been on every day for the holloween event but after moes cane driped i have not seen any other part of the quest show up
Message 3 of 16 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went through the tasks, got Moog character from the attic, but he disappeared before I could complete all the associated quests. Now I have no more Moog and the step 1 task is back on my list but won't let me complete it.
Message 4 of 16 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My task list is stuck on "Clock-Work In Progress Pt. 4", however, I have been to the attic and have Moog in my town.  I have also completed all of his associated Tasks.

The image link below is a screenshot depicted what I see in my town.  Moog is circled in Red, on the right hand side of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/b79k336.png

Message 5 of 16 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i cant find the quest anywere.....on all the time too i was collecting the items then nothing

Message 6 of 16 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got moog moe but recieved no donuts - he was stuck but all 3 tasks cleared at once still no donuts
Message 7 of 16 (796 Views)

moe outfit quest won't go

★★★ Newbie
Hi, can anyone please help, when i found the final piece of moog outfit my game crashed. I went into the attic later on so do have the outfit for moe, but the quest is still on my side bar as if I haven't finished it. Anyone else have this issue and how did you get rid of it? Thanks for any help
Message 8 of 16 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have exact same issue but am on my phone so cant check the exact quest title. Its moes head in my taskbar, anf I think its pt. 1. When I click on it it says squash to collect outfit 0/1, but I have the whole outfit already and went to the attic. Cheers
Message 9 of 16 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm stuck at pt. 3. Can't recall if I really found the items no. 3 and 4 but got to the question and received the complete outfit afterwards.
Message 10 of 16 (725 Views)