Re: Mo’s/Moe’s

by KimmyBaby412

Original Post

Mo’s/Moe’s

★★★★★ Newbie

How do I turn “Mo’s” back into “Moe’s”? I just noticed the change recently. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,449 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you have a skin on a building, tap on the building and use the left or right arrows to change it to the one you want. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 8 (1,431 Views)

If you do not see the arrows to change façades, tap the +, top right when you have tapped the house

Works the same as costumes for characters

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 8 (1,427 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Muhsterino There is no arrows, there is no + signs, there is nothing. I wrote to EA and they directed me here and I'm guessing that is their way of stating they will not change it back.
Message 4 of 8 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I have attached some images of Moe’s from my town, which has various different skins. After pressing the + on the first image, the second one appears. Pressing one of the arrows changes the skin. How many skins do you have for Moe’s in your town? Can you post an image? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 5 of 8 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I only have Mo's now. There isn't any + sign anywhere. The only arrow is the arrow to go back into the game. I'm not sure how to do a screenshot.

Message 6 of 8 (1,181 Views)

Hero

You could try storing it and bringing it back out.

If that doesn't work, then you will have to contact EA. Phone or chat is best during US business hours in US Central time

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

Message 7 of 8 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@11EEvey Thanks for all of your help everyone. I ended up selling it and buying it again.
Message 8 of 8 (1,164 Views)