Missing singing stones

by xclouiex725

Original Post

Missing singing stones

★★★ Newbie

I have only got singing stones 1,3,5 and 6. I am missing 2,4 and 7. I am not even sure when I was given the ones I had and have searched my entire springfield and inventory several times and definitely do not have the rest. I have an outstanding mission to tap the missing stones and know the order i need to tap them, just need the stones?

Message 1 of 4 (513 Views)

Re: Missing singing stones

[ Edited ]

the stones came from the pagan winter event almost 2 years ago. Where you playing then? 

I can't confirm this but I vaguely remember that they may have come back at some point? Maybe they all

weren't offered or you just didn't buy the missing ones?

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 4 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, there is a possibliity that the stones are in your inventory, you may not be able to see them if you have a lot of items stored. You may want to read this thread from the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97401/storage-snafu-resolved#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]

You bought the stones as a bundle and unlocked the last one by tapping the stones in right order, so you got to have them somewhere

My guess is that they are placed so you need to search your Springfield for them

4 arrow button, close the eyes on everything but decorations and sweep slowly over your entire town

It will probably take some time, have patience 

Good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (492 Views)