Re: Missing metal depot

by Bafanc

Original Post

Missing metal depot

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have a problem that I miss the metal depot in the game. According to the procedure, I should have gotten it, but I don't have it anywhere, not even in the storage. One time the game tells me that I have a metal depot located in the city, the second time it tells me that I don't have it. I've looked everywhere, I've tried everything, but nothing helps.

Message 1 of 3 (450 Views)

It would not be in "building" category, it will be in the big storage that have EVERYTHING including uncategorised items

Just open the inventory and start scrolling, do not choose a category

However, this is not an unknown issue, contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

Hero

@minicha-em  ha scritto:

It would not be in "building" category, it will be in the big storage that have EVERYTHING including uncategorised items

Just open the inventory and start scrolling, do not choose a category

However, this is not an unknown issue, contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

In truth, the metal deposit is filed in the section dedicated to the monorail, but the problem is widespread. I have replied to many reports like this one ... I really think it's a bug!

Screenshot_20220116-184859 - Copia.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 3 (441 Views)