Re: Donuts?

by rjivey

Original Post

Missing donuts since Springfield Heights update

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was playing my game and all of a sudden all my donuts where gone. Where they go? I didn't purchase anything with them. I'm was trying to save up 150.

Moderator Update:

EA Community Managers are aware of the issue and the game's developers are working on a resolution. In the meantime if you have been affected by this issue then get in touch with a games adviser via http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out and they should be able to credit the missing donuts back on to your account for you.

Moderator edit 

Title edited and thread stickied to raise awareness and minimise duplicate threads. Duplicate threads merged into this one.

Message 1 of 116 (2,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine went from 91 to 24 after moving red blazer realty to springfield heights. Hopefully will be credited back soon.
Message 2 of 116 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And now down to 8
Message 3 of 116 (2,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same problem for me... My Donuts almost halved when i moved That red blazer building to Springfield heights with no warning. I had 127 originally and now I'm down to 68.
Message 4 of 116 (2,189 Views)

★★ Novice

I was wondering what happened when I went from 118 to 94. I also moved the Red Blazer so that might be a clue for EA to troubleshoot the issue.

Message 5 of 116 (2,175 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, I moved the Institute of Technology and lost all 66 of my donuts, wondering if it is triggered by moving buildings in Springfield Heights.

Message 6 of 116 (2,149 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here. I missing all my donuts!!!
Message 7 of 116 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didnt notice when but I lost about 40 at some point, probably by moving D'Amico Summer Home to Springfield heights, based on what others are saying

Message 8 of 116 (2,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought a piece of land and lost 42 donuts.

Message 9 of 116 (2,120 Views)

★ Novice

I've gone from 120 to under 10 I've been saving for cracker factory ,gutted ,it happened since new update hope something can be done Frown 

Message 10 of 116 (2,098 Views)