Stonecutter

by adriennehq

Original Post

I lost my stone of triumph

★★★ Newbie
Once I had recieved the stone of triumph, I placed it in my town from my inventory and logged off. When I returned, I noticed that is wasn't in the spot I placed it and couldn't find it anywhere in my town. Then I realized it was gone and I couldn't complete the quest with homer. Please help !!!!! I'm not sure how to get my stone back !!!! Frown
Message 21 of 28 (482 Views)

Re: I lost my stone of triumph

[ Edited ]

@SarahMack92 I moved your post to this thread which is all about the same issue you are facing. There is not a fix for this issue that we as players can do. Hopefully the development team is looking into this and it will be resolved. But with only a little over a week to go on the event, I am not it will be fixed in time Confusedmileysad:

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 28 (476 Views)

Re: Missing Stone of Triumph

★★★ Newbie

Ad me to the list of people missing the stone of trumph , not anywhere i can find and also prevventing me contiuning quest line , of course this has to happen with 6 days left , not bad enuff #1 gave me 3 6 hour quests and a 4 hour in 1 day , and that was after not being able to sign into game for first week of event

Message 23 of 28 (457 Views)

Stonecutter Stone of Triumph Glitch

★★★ Newbie
I've unlocked the stone of triumph and it's telling me to place it and let homer do the task but there's no button to click to say do the task.
The stone is not in my inventory either.
Can anyone help?
Message 24 of 28 (439 Views)

Re: Stonecutter Stone of Triumph Glitch

★★★ Newbie
Same happened to me placed the stone completed the tasks but still greyed out in the prize menu with a - donut figure! spoke to someone on live chat who said it would be fixed shortly but that was about it not much help really
Message 25 of 28 (372 Views)

Re: Stonecutter Stone of Triumph Glitch

★★★ Novice
I had the same problem and after a day or two it fixed itself somehow. I don't think I did anything special that would have fixed it. I do play on both iPad and iPhone so I guess it's possible switching back and forth between two devices had some effect but I'm grasping at straws really
Message 26 of 28 (353 Views)

Re: Missing Stone of Triumph

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the exact same issue. I contacted support and they said they would forward it on but after closing chat I received a email saying it was closed. At this point still don't have the stone and can't compete the quest line.
Message 27 of 28 (347 Views)

Stonecutter

★ Novice
Missing stonecutter stone, outfits for Lenny and Carl also many many emblems, event ends tomorrow, very disappointed ....
Message 28 of 28 (314 Views)