Re: Missing Stone of Triumph

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Missing Stone of Triumph

★★★ Newbie

I unlocked and placed the Stone of Triumph in my game. After I had turned my game off, I came back to find a new mission for Homer to complete where he must chain the Stone of Triumph to himself. However, when I clicked on the task bar, the game wouldn't allow me to "Go to" anything. At this point I realized that my stone was missing. I went to check my emblem count to see if the game had somehow set me back, but it had not. I tried to google for answers and couldn't find anything about this problem specifically, but had seen that some people had other items missing and so I tried some of the troubleshooting methods that had worked for them. None of them worked for me however. I tried logging out and logging back in. I tried visiting other neighbors to let the game sync. I even tried playing my game on another device. None of these worked for me. I also made sure to check my storage and it wasn't there either. It appears to have just vanished and I've run out of things to try. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and had success in resolving it or had any other ideas as to how to possibly recover my missing stone.

Message 1 of 28 (1,373 Views)

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions on what you can do yourself to get this item back. I can suggest that you contact EA help center. Maybe they can help you further.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 28 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar problem with the Stone of Triumph. I have unlocked it and placed it in my town but it is not showing as being unlocked when I view the prizes. I keep getting a pop up saying that I just unlocked it and it is in my inventory. It's not there because I have Homer attached to it. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. I put it in inventory and placed it again. 

Message 3 of 28 (1,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I am having the exact same problem as beth
Message 4 of 28 (1,297 Views)

After Homer is finished with his task, it might stop the pop up. Another thing you can try is go to your krustyland, open the menu item, close it, go back to you town. When it syncs it might stop that pop up.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 5 of 28 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the suggestions. Homer finished his quest with the stone and I tried going to krustyland but I'm still stuck. Since I have more than the required emblems it says I can buy it for -75 donuts. Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/0JOZq6b.jpg
Message 6 of 28 (1,280 Views)
Highlighted

I would contact EA help center then and see if they can help you. Follow the steps in my above post.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 7 of 28 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks.. I contacted them yesterday actually but haven't heard back yet
Message 8 of 28 (1,274 Views)

Unfortunately, it can take them awhile to get back to you.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 9 of 28 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Novice
Awesome I just checked and it's working now.. I can now see the next item. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary that would have fixed it though. I suppose they EA may have fixed it on their end
Message 10 of 28 (1,263 Views)