Missing Road to Riches Items

by gampertopa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Road to Riches Items

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I finished the questline for the road of riches some time ago and to be honest, after nuking my Springfield I am rebuilding it really slow.

Now I realised that I cannot find the "Springfield Dam" and the "Rock and a Hard Place" items anymore, while the "Mansion Gardens" items are still there.

I've looked through all categories in the inventory and also in my city nothing is to find. Is there any way to get them back? I'd even accept to redo the questline.

Thank you very much in advance for helpful answers

Message 1 of 4 (1,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Road to Riches Items

Have you looked in the main storage?

The big one, that contains everything - even those items that are not categorised?

You open the inventory (do NOTchoose a category) and start scrolling - it will take a while to go through it all

Check there first, if they are still missing, contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,041 Views)

All Replies

Have you looked in the main storage?

The big one, that contains everything - even those items that are not categorised?

You open the inventory (do NOTchoose a category) and start scrolling - it will take a while to go through it all

Check there first, if they are still missing, contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (1,042 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You are my hero. Didn't think that there may be "uncategorised" items, but there are even items I didn't miss so far :D

Message 3 of 4 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing this game for quite awhile (I’m almost to level 1k) and never encountered this same problem until now. Thank goodness I looked here. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 4 (912 Views)