Missing Injury500 curved track

by shaiya_y275

Original Post

Missing Injury500 curved track

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

After multiple emails and chats with EA, this forum is the last resolve before I quit the game for good.

I have not been able to go past Part 3 of the new event because I am missing one of the curved tracks of the Injury 500 building. I only received one straight track, the main building and 3 curved tracks.  I looked everywhere for the piece. I have already missed Part 1 of the event... 

Yesterday, another advisor did not want to deal with my issue and told me that I should post my problem on this forum. After I complained that they have been delaying a solution for it, the advisor finally said they will fix my problem. In the end, I was told they added the missing piece. While still chatting with the advisor I checked and it was not there. I was told to wait as there might be a delay. After 14 hours, I checked again and still not there. I reinstalled the game and still no missing piece. I have attached two photos. When I place all the pieces in my inventory still 3 curved track show up and not 4. At this point I am extremely disappointment with EA. 

What is the solution to this issue? Besides not playing the game anymore. 

Thank you in advance,

G. 

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

Re: Missing Injury500 curved track

Hero (Retired)
Sorry to hear you have had such a tough time trying to sort out this issue with EA. Unfortunately you are not alone in receiving such poor service, many have posted similar dealings on the EA forum. The only suggestion would be to contact EA again and hope you get a better Customer Service Rep who will do their job properly. Good luck.
Note: it is a common stalling tactic that poor reps will say to ‘post on the forum’ when in fact that actually means that they do not want to deal with your query. I have read this line from dozens of players on the EA forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (359 Views)