Missing Elfs from Daily Winnings

by bunnydud

Original Post

Re: Missing Elfs from Daily Winnings

★★★ Newbie
I have completed 13 days of tasks and 2 weekly cycles plus the 4 from the start... Total should be 19 and I only have 17 elves. -thadsupersperm
Message 61 of 138 (353 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. I believe I die not geht and elf for completing Tunnel 13 as no message appeard at the end. current total 18

Message 62 of 138 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi there,

I should have 19 Elves

4 from the start
2 from daily play
13 from unlocking the daily santa tasks

I have 18. The 19th from finishing daily santa task number 13 has not appeared. I have the Christmas Crazy Cat House in my inventory and the task shows as done.

Also I am missing my 100 present bonus as the game never actually confirmed that I finished daily task 13! I am currently in Munich on holiday and I induced a small roaming charge to ensure I got the 100 present bonus. This is unacceptable! These 100 presents have now cost me money and I don't have them (I was well within the 24 hour period even accommodating for time difference - I still had 1 hour to go)
Message 63 of 138 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Missing 2 elves

13 tunnels opened

should have 2 from daily play

only have 17. 

playing on a samsung galaxy s4

spoke to EA who said they are looking into it

Message 64 of 138 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Missing elves too. Would be nice to be given presents equal to the ones the missing elves would have created as well.

Message 65 of 138 (286 Views)

How many Elves are missing? 1 elf missing

How many Tunnels opened? 13 working on number 14 now

How many 5 day streaks? 3 almost 4

Device playing on. Android. 

I should have a total of 20 elves and I have 19. By the end of this tunnel I should have 21 elves but will have maybe 20 if I get this elf after completing tunnel 14. 

When this event started, I was luck to be on day 5 of daily bonus....so it gave me that extra bonus. I know its only 1 elf missing, but that little elf can give me a few presents daily lol. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 66 of 138 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

Opened tunnel 14 and it didn't give me an elf?? I should have 20, but only have 19. I've tried all the recommended troubleshooting, but it still hasn't appeared. Please could you fix this? I don't want to miss out because of a glitch that you still haven't fixed.

Message 67 of 138 (274 Views)

★ Novice
Hello EA Support,

I'm missing elves also, please help.

User name: AAA_batterbatter
Number of missing elves: 3
Number of tunnels opened: 14
How many five day streaks: 3
Mobile device used: iPhone 5s
Message 68 of 138 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

I currently have 17 elves.

I have cleared 13 tunnels, so That totals 17, but I also got 2 daily reward elves, so I should have 19 elves.

Thus, I am missing 2.

I have a LG Lucid2 VS870.

Message 69 of 138 (259 Views)

★ Novice

Message 70 of 138 (255 Views)