Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing Elfs from Daily Winnings

by bunnydud

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Missing Elfs from Daily Winnings

★★ Newbie
How many Elves are missing? From my best observation, I am missing 3 elves (possibly 4).
How many Tunnels opened? 19 (finished the last one today)
How many 5 day streaks? 3 (a 4th nearly finished now)
Device playing on. Android (Samsung Galaxy S4)

If the count of elves started at 4 from the beginning and each tunnel added 1 elf as well as daily play rewarding an elf each 5th day, I should have 4 + 19 + 3 = 26. As of current count, I have only 23.

Concurrent to this problem, I realize I wasn't rewarded the bonus 100 presents for the same three tunnels where I was shorted an elf. While I cannot quanitify easily how many additional presents I could have been generating with the missing elves, it is easily into the multiple hundreds by now as a conservative estimate.
Message 131 of 138 (136 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I am also missing 3 elves right now. I believe these are the elves that I missed from not completing the task within 24 hours. I contacted EA and they only gave me 50 presents.

Message 132 of 138 (115 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

My elves went from 22 yesterday to 21 today, so they are abandoning me!

Message 133 of 138 (113 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Missing? 4
Tunnels? 19
5-Days? 3
Device? IOS
Message 134 of 138 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Missing 2 elves.

Completed 19 levels

3 daily player day 5

Should have 26 when I have only 24 elves.

Message 135 of 138 (104 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Missing 7 i think. Complained days ago and only got compensated 50 presents. Now the portal disappeared this morning when i was supposed to get another for daily play. Would have been well past the target by now but am well behind instead.
Message 136 of 138 (89 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
All tunnels complete now. I have only 22 elves. All 19 tunnels were completed on time, plus 4 at the beginning, plus mystery boxes since I play every day. So I am missing 4 elves. It was the last few tunnels that did not finish up properly. I had to restart the game constantly. Not sure if I got the extra presents or not either. Didn't get Zutroy until today after an update came thru. if the elves are required for second phase of the Christmas update I sure would like to have the ones I earned.

this is the first time I have had problems with my game.
Message 137 of 138 (76 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
How many Elves are missing? 7

How many Tunnels opened? 19

How many 5 day streaks? 3

Device playing on Android phone

this is so annoying, if I wasn't missing elves I'd have bonestorm santa by now. It looks like I'm going to miss out on him now due to this! So annoyed!
Message 138 of 138 (66 Views)
Twitter Stream