Re: Missing Character

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Character

★★ Novice

I bought the tray of 132 doughnuts and Der Zip Zorp character ackage, I received the doughtnuts but not Der Zip Zorp. Any ideas on how to get the character to appear?

Message 1 of 5 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @kyfoodie

I'm so sorry, I'm afraid we aren't able to help with missing character cases on Answers HQ aside from advising you to double-check it's not in your inventory or to place the building to unlock them (that doesn't apply to Der Zip Zorp). Please get in touch with the EA Help Support team so they can look into this for you. Contacting us through the in-game help options allows our advisors to quickly pull up your info. Just in case it's needed, please have your Mayhem ID ready and the name of the Character that you're missing along with a rough time and date of when you noticed it missing.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (316 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you checked your inventory?

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but it's not there

Message 3 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mitchhp7 Having the same issue. Donuts, but no character.
Message 4 of 5 (339 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @kyfoodie

I'm so sorry, I'm afraid we aren't able to help with missing character cases on Answers HQ aside from advising you to double-check it's not in your inventory or to place the building to unlock them (that doesn't apply to Der Zip Zorp). Please get in touch with the EA Help Support team so they can look into this for you. Contacting us through the in-game help options allows our advisors to quickly pull up your info. Just in case it's needed, please have your Mayhem ID ready and the name of the Character that you're missing along with a rough time and date of when you noticed it missing.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (317 Views)