Re: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Hero

@RUHAN_203 

The accepted solution which is on the first page under the first post in this thread is to contact EA for help  - use the in game help link, speak to an operator via chat or telephone not email and request the unlocked but missing item

Alternative suggestions in this thread are to - Continue the open questline or keep turning in blueprints and the metal depot will unlock by itself

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 31 of 46 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Jakubmjsjk This is the exact problem that happened to me. I have not received a solution yet, have you?
Message 32 of 46 (635 Views)

Hero

@jevans48222 

The accepted solution which is on the first page under the first post in this thread is to contact EA for help  - use the in game help link, speak to an operator via chat or telephone not email and request the unlocked but missing item

Alternative suggestions in this thread are to - Continue the open questline or keep turning in blueprints and the metal depot will unlock by itself

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 33 of 46 (617 Views)

Re: Metal depot missing

★★★ Newbie
@XX_Gl3xy_XX estou com o mesmo problema. já obtive os depósitos de plástico e vidro, mas o de metal não consigo encontrar de forma alguma.
Message 34 of 46 (535 Views)

Re: Metal depot not appearing

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get it , it’s April 2023 and I’m playing and still haven’t got it. Only mission left is collect 50 pieces of metal but I can’t since I don’t have it

Message 35 of 46 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jakubmjsjk Same thing , did it ever get resolved ?
Message 36 of 46 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@11EEvey EA Help doesn’t even provide link , it just sends you to forums not actual help
Message 37 of 46 (479 Views)

Hero

@andresq894 wrote:
EA Help doesn’t even provide link , it just sends you to forums not actual help

Open a ticket by following these instructions; if you do it during working days and hours, the chat or telephone options will appear, which for some problems are more suitable than email:

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Get help with The Simpsons: Tapped Out

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 38 of 46 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think that must be what happened to my game. I wish I hadn't collected the trash in advance now bc it messed up the storyline and I have no metal depot. 

Message 39 of 46 (326 Views)

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Can't find Metal Depot

★★★ Newbie

So far my case has only been closed once. Still waiting to hear back. Just curious did you collect trash before getting the blue print board too? Another user did that and so did I. That's how come we didn't get the metal depot. Just curious if this is where the glitch is in the game. 

Message 40 of 46 (326 Views)