Mayans calender- duplicate pieces and missing one piece HELP PLEASE

by rosspetti

Original Post

Mayans calender- duplicate pieces and missing one piece HELP PLEASE

★★★ Newbie

Hi there

I am trying to complete the Mayans calender but I am missing one piece. I have six pieces but of those 6, 2 are the same piece.

I have played for days now trying to figure it out, I have killers the zombies and the zombie animals like 10 times, how do I get the last piece

Please help!!!!!!

Message 1 of 8 (826 Views)

Re: Mayans calender- duplicate pieces and missing one piece HELP PLEASE

★ Novice

I am missing one piece to the calender, the longer rectangle piece. I've been smashing zombies like crazy, even used donuts to speed up the 10 hour wait. I logged out and played anonymously and got every piece right away. I have spent money on donuts, purchased extra items, and don't want to start over since I put money into this game. EA, are you up dating this bug???

can anybody help?

Message 2 of 8 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I tried to send an email to EA and  they said to post on here about it. :/

Message 3 of 8 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Try checking your inventory. I found a piece I didn't know I had in there.  Hope it helps!

Also, try closing the app from the multitasking menu for iPad, iPod (double tap home then your "running" apps will show up on the bottom. Touch the app icon until it shakes and then you can shut it down with the minus.). I like to log out,  shut the app down and then turn my iPad off for a bit to make sure all my bases are covered.  Good luck!  

Message 4 of 8 (742 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried all of that over and over again.... Nothing in my inventory.... I've looked a thousand times.... 

Message 5 of 8 (718 Views)

★ Novice

There is a page on facebook that has user solutions.  Check it out 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-Un-Official-Guide-to-Tips-Tricks-and-Friends/3...

Also try putting the pieces into your inventory, then taking them out and placing them.  That helped someone on there.  

Message 6 of 8 (675 Views)

★ Novice

I am missing a piece.... Putting 5 of the 6 pieces in my inventory for the 100th time does nothing. I know how to solve the stupid calender..... I need my missing piece.  I'm starting to think EA just sucks!!!! And they  are just gonna rip me off of all the fun!

again.... I don't need help solving the puzzle, I did it on 5  different games already! I want my last puzzle piece on the game I have spent money on!!!!

Message 7 of 8 (639 Views)

★ Novice

And the missing piece IS NOT in my inventory.... It is just missing!

Message 8 of 8 (638 Views)