Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

by spank8835

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

When i got the last peice to the Mayan calender I accidently hit inventory instead of the check to place it. When i did place it the task didnt complete and i have recieved no reward even though it is completed. what can I do? The task is still in my notebook Im stuck

Message 3 of 43 (24,882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out not completing

★★★ Newbie

Have now managed to sort it out. Anyone reading this, here is a solution. Store the pieces to the inventory and then one by one pull them out without rotating the pieces.

View in thread

Message 7 of 43 (24,323 Views)

All Replies

Mayan keys do not add up -HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

we have the halloween update and six mayan keys but doubles of two them, we are not able to complete the circle!

please help my son is very upset and has redid his springfield three times already and bought donuts everytime, he was super excited for this halloween update and a fix would be very much appreciated, thank you

ea help this is my case number from your support line that directed me here 05789028

Message 1 of 43 (24,204 Views)

Can't finish Halloween quest

★★★ Newbie

It say i have to find and place the last piece ive done it but nothing happen and it still say find and place the last piece of the calander 

Message 2 of 43 (23,971 Views)

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I also have a similar problem, I've completed the calendar but for some reason I have an extra piece?! Task will not complete whichever piece I put in.
Message 4 of 43 (24,499 Views)

Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out not completing

★★★ Newbie

Have the same issue. Have completed all the pieces and even when moving them 1by1 I am unable to complete the task. Is anyone frrom EA actually reading these posts and trying to sort it out?

Message 5 of 43 (24,351 Views)

Mission: Secret of the Mayans pt4

★★★ Newbie
I recently got the Halloween update including the 'secret of the Mayans' missions. Part 4 involved collecting the last Mayan artefact and placing it with the other artefacts to complete the stone circle. However when I found and placed the last artefact, the game did not acknowledge the completed mission, and it remains an unfinished objective. To clarify, i have placed all of the artefacts together to complete to circular puzzle, and have tried placing some and all of the artefacts in my inventory and replacing them in the circle to no effect. Any ideas as to why this has happened, whether it is a common problem and if it will be resolved soon would be greatly appreciated. :o)
Message 6 of 43 (24,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have now managed to sort it out. Anyone reading this, here is a solution. Store the pieces to the inventory and then one by one pull them out without rotating the pieces.

Message 7 of 43 (24,324 Views)

Mayan quest

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 similar pieces for the mayan calender and can't get another piece to finish the calender

Message 8 of 43 (12,895 Views)

Mayan Calender Pieces Completed then Glitched to start

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi all I complete making the Mayan Calender with all 7 pieces and answered the question the Mayan god asked. I continued with the Halloween quest to the last one where you need 600 treats. My iPad froze and the Halloween quests restarted giving me xp for previous quests until I got to the point where it asks you to get two pieces of the Mayan Calender. The problem is my Mayan Calender is complete so is one piece and cannot seem to be disassembled or taken apart! I am now stuck with it only registering one Mayan Calender piece when I have them all. Please help!!!

Message 9 of 43 (12,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This did not fix it
Message 10 of 43 (22,738 Views)