Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

by spank8835

Original Post

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out not completing

★★★ Newbie

That was the fix for me too.  Thanks for the post.  I've just had that thing laying around complete for days assuming there must be some other piece coming.

Message 21 of 43 (3,587 Views)

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

After 3 days i dont drop last piece of maya... anybody help? i have pet cemitery too... now i have 254 trickes :/

Message 22 of 43 (3,162 Views)

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out not completing

★★★ Newbie

This solution worked for me. As stated above when moving pieces back from inventory do not rotate them.

Message 23 of 43 (3,106 Views)

Re: Mayan Quest on Simpsons Tapped Out- completing the calendar and getting extra piece.

★★ Novice
By accident, I ended up with 2 Simpsons games. I have been playing both of them and did the Halloween update for both. On the newer game, I got all 6 pieces for the Mayan Calendar and a another piece that looks just like the large square piece of the completed circle. After I got this piece, I got a Zombie, can't remember his name but he's shown with the characters in the Treehouse of Horror XXIII. I got an outfit from him for Homer to give me Mayan Homer. Mayan Homer has new quests to complete. I just bought a building for 50 pieces of candy, called The Super Collider in The Black Hole, Pt. 1. But, none of this ever happened on the other Simpson game I have been playing. I have the pieces to complete the circle but never got the extra piece. All I did on the game that gave me the extra piece was the same thing I did to get all the other pieces. I just tapped on the zombies. I had all 7 pieces within the first day of downloading the update.
Message 24 of 43 (3,041 Views)

Mayan calendar piece

★★★ Newbie
I have 2 of the same pieces of the calendar and am not getting the last piece as a drop. Is the extra piece preventing that?
Message 25 of 43 (2,023 Views)

Re: Finally figured out how to complete Mayan Calendar quest and move on.

★★ Novice
I completed the quest for the Mayan Calendar once, because of the second Simpsons game I accidently started. But I wasn't sure how I did it. I had an idea, tried it on the first game I had, and it worked. To complete the Mayan calendar quest I had to place the pieces in the calendar in the order they were in my inventory. As soon as I did that, I got a new charachter, which I think is a zombie, clothes for Homer, to give you Mayan Homer, and now the quest is finally complete.
Message 26 of 43 (2,695 Views)

Re: Finally figured out how to complete Mayan Calendar quest and move on.

★★★ Newbie

Yep, i did it that way,

Put all the pieces on the inventory, and put them back on the floor of your springfiled. It worked right for me.

Got the donus also withe "the zune" thank you Standard smile

Message 27 of 43 (2,567 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been days since I got the 5th piece of the Mayan calenday and the 6th piece hans't dropped. I have had over a dozen zombie attacks since then and still no final piece. I have the cemetary, pet cemetary and the mausoleum. Should I be worried?

Message 28 of 43 (2,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you fix this problem? 

I'm having the same issue

Message 29 of 43 (2,419 Views)

Mayan calendar - HELP!!! Extra piece so can't complete task!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have an extra piece of the calendar so the task won't complete! What do I do?! It won't let me sell the extra piece!
Message 30 of 43 (1,898 Views)