Re: myan calendar

by kenace87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mayan Calendar Glitch: 7 Pieces

★★★ Newbie

So today I got all 6 Pieces of the Calendar and went on playing without completing the circle. Then I got a 7th piece for the calendar and I am very confused, because no way I put the circle together works.... I tried it with both pieces and different angles etc...

Message 1 of 7 (3,592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mayan Calendar Glitch: 7 Pieces

★★★ Newbie
Hi. Takes a few attempts I had to keep rearranging til I got it. Look at the design on the stone you can see a pattern to match up. Took a screenshot of it but can't post it. Sorry but hope this much helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (3,440 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey I have a similar 7 piece problem.. I had 4 pieces an then I got given a double.. Later I got the sixth piece and so my Mayan calendar didn't work, now I have 7 pieces, a complete Mayan calendar and one extra piece. Now the mission won't complete because technically I haven't "arranged the also piece". If you solved this problem, as I haven't, please add me (edit: email removed for security reasons) and tell me how. Thank you

Message 2 of 7 (3,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi. Takes a few attempts I had to keep rearranging til I got it. Look at the design on the stone you can see a pattern to match up. Took a screenshot of it but can't post it. Sorry but hope this much helps.
Message 3 of 7 (3,441 Views)

myan calendar

★★★ Newbie

OK so ive gone over and checked the other Springfield for help but I still can't  solve it   and for some reason I have 7 pieces 2 of which I believe are the same has anyone else run into this problem?

Message 4 of 7 (2,711 Views)

Received 7 mayan artifacts instead of 6

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I am playing tapped out and when I began receiving the Mayan artifacts, i was given two of the same piece. Now I have all six placed as they should, but I have an extra piece. It won't recognize that I have completed the artifact. You can't sell the piece, if you put it In the inventory it just prompts you to take it out. I want to move on but I can't. Any suggestions? I have tried everything I can think of. I know there was a special thing recently with the tv episode and now I can't collect that either.

Thanks for any help possible.
Message 5 of 7 (1,838 Views)

Mayan calendar

★★★ Newbie
Okay, I have a duplicate piece to the Mayan calendar. I completed the puzzle but still got no reward. I've tried putting all the pieces in storage and start over with puzzle but I just have an extra piece. What do I do???? How do I fix this?
Message 6 of 7 (1,837 Views)

Re: myan calendar

★★★ Newbie

just had a look at my wifes and the circle didnt quite look right, so i put everything into storage (click on arrange then the box) then took everything out of storage and without changing the orientation put them together, try this and see how it goes, worked for my wifes.....

Message 7 of 7 (1,838 Views)