Marge walking Maggie

by CostiganJr

Original Post

Highlighted

Marge walking Maggie

★★ Novice
I get a prompt to "make Marge walk Maggie". When tapped Marge does not have a job highlighted. Making her take Maggie for a walk does not complete the mission. What is the issue?
Message 1 of 12 (1,290 Views)

Re: Marge walking Maggie

Hero (Retired)

Is this the Walk Maggie from Act 3 of the winter event (Maggie icon in the task book), or is it the Walk Maggie that's a random task (Marge icon in the task book)?

If it's the one with the Marge icon, you can either store Maggie to allow you to start the task or just ignore it.  Random tasks have no time limit and if you don't do it you won't get more random tasks.

I keep a "Make Marge Protest Something" in my taskbook so she won't get sent on quests by the job manager.  I have the Marge the Witch skin and use her to speed up crops instead.

Message 2 of 12 (1,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
In my game it's the task book task. Marge is in the list but taking Maggie for a walk doesn't complete the task.....

I'll try storing Maggie and see what happens.
Message 3 of 12 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice
It is a random task. I've tried storing Marge, I'll try storing Maggie when she is done with her current task.
Message 4 of 12 (1,232 Views)

★★ Novice
Storing Maggie did not work either.
Message 5 of 12 (1,217 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well if it's a random task then don't worry about it.  Not doing it isn't gonna stop you from progressing, it will just stop getting you more random tasks.

Message 6 of 12 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice
I'd still prefer to be able to complete the task.
Message 7 of 12 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue as well Frown 

Message 8 of 12 (1,174 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Ah!  I didn't even consider that this was part of a quest line.  I forget that there are newer players who aren't that far along (I've only been playing a little over a year and still consider myself a newbie). 

You all need to contact Customer Support and complain.  And don't let them fob you back onto us or another forum - if you don't get the issue escalated then keep trying until you get a representative who actually helps.

You can start the process of contacting Customer Support using the Help Center link near the bottom of this page.

But they still might not fix it until the Winter event ends...  It depends how complicated the fix is.

Message 9 of 12 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The quest on my game is A Mother's Work. I've walked Maggie at least 6 times and yet the quest is never finished.
Message 10 of 12 (1,141 Views)