Re: Make Erik take on Bart

by minicha-em

Original Post

Make Erik take on Bart

★★★ Newbie

I just got the Erik character. The first task is Botched Ball Part 1, Make Erik take on Bart. But there is no start button in the pop-up. How can I complete this task?

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, there is a recent thread on the EA forum which mentions this problem, hopefully EA will provide a fix for this.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/261254/mystery-box-allison-taylor-and-er...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (408 Views)

I've asked the CMs to pass along info to the team about Erik and Allison (and future re-releases and how to avid this issue from happening again)

As for now, you can contact support and ask them to bypass the tasks requiring the dodgeball court or the whole quest

or you can ask them to give you the dodgeball court (not sure if they can do it, but you can ask)

or

you can have it stuck in the book, hoping a fix will come

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (383 Views)