Major Crashing Issue With Monorail Event

by bunnydud

Original Post

Major Crashing Issue With Monorail Event

★ Guide

I am posting this here to bring attention to it as EA reps seem to think the issue does not exist when being contacted. I also wanted to post some tips that have helped others.

Players on tstoaddicts are seeing the following issues... 

-If you press the move menu (4 way arrows) icon, your game will crash.
-If you try to place a prize (i.e. the Rail Yard), your game will crash.
-If you try to build a new building from the store, your game will crash.
-If you try to buy something from the store, your game will crash (note: this isn’t impacting everyone)

Some Tips for those that are experiencing this... 

-Hard Close and restart.  Took me several attempts at this one but after hard closing and restarting several times it doesn’t crash anymore.
-If you have another device try logging in from that device and see if it resolves the issue on both ends.

If you’re still crashing and none of those methods worked for you, make a note here of what you tried and open a ticket with EA. 

Hopefully this will help other Players that ran into the issue. 

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Major Crashing Issue With Monorail Event

Thanks for posting here too.

tips on how to deal with problems are always welcomed.

the issue seems to be resolved but it effected players across devices.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)