Re: Maggie Mini Game

by brianisbest

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Maggie Mini Game

★★★ Newbie

i have the same poblem. I found her one time but now it does not recoginize that i found her and continuesly tap on her but it does not recognize that i found her

Message 1 of 8 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

This same question asked and answered before. Try tapping on the building when you find her.... The building

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (226 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

This same question asked and answered before. Try tapping on the building when you find her.... The building

Message 2 of 8 (227 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You'll find more advice here as well @eiskantt928. You sometimes may have to move buildings around if you still cannot click on the building where Maggie is.

Message 3 of 8 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even get the Maggie mini game, but I have got the quest and finished the quest. Confused

Message 4 of 8 (202 Views)

Hi @finnevans5872,

Do you have the Playdough Factory? What can you see when you tap on it? 

Message 5 of 8 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Tried that as well, still doesn't work

Message 6 of 8 (189 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still doesn't work either
Message 7 of 8 (180 Views)

This question has been answered in the main thread "Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game"

Thanks to all the players who have provided a screenshot and any additional information about their game!

We have conducted further tests and invite players to try (or try again) the following:

- Tapping the base of the building (instead of the spot where Maggie is sitting). 

- Isolating the buildings associated with the game if they are in a very crowded area (You will find the complete list of buildings here)

- Moving Monorail pieces, decorations or building away from the building you have trouble tapping.

The studio is aware that some of you might still have trouble tapping the building where Maggie is hiding after performing these steps and is hopeful to provide a solution in a future update. 

We're going to close this thread to avoid duplicates. Thank you for your understanding. 

Message 8 of 8 (172 Views)