Re: Loud Bubbling Noise with all Sounds turned off

by wadebear

Original Post

Loud Bubbling Noise with all Sounds turned off

★★★ Newbie

I have ALL of the sounds turned off on the game, but when I login and it starts up I got a very loud bubbling water noise. There is no other way to describe what it is other than the sound of water bubbling or boiling. Other spots on the screen will cause me to hear a sound like running water from a faucet. Does anyone else get this, it's been over a year and I've moved buildings, redownloaded the game, etc. Nothing works and any help would be great.

Message 1 of 5 (1,091 Views)

I believe that if you mute your device, not just the game, the noise will cease.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Or use the links to FB and Twitter at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (1,056 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm also having this problem with my Samsung tablet.  On my Amazon Fire tablet it sounds like a fire burning when the game starts.

Message 3 of 5 (967 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@wadebear wrote:

I'm also having this problem with my Samsung tablet.  On my Amazon Fire tablet it sounds like a fire burning when the game starts.

I take it back.  My Fire makes a jungle noise.  In fact now that I listen to them more closely the Samsung Galaxy sounds like the Insanity Cauldron.

@xjewdakrisx: When the game opens it usually makes the sound of whatever is in the center of the screen. For a while that WAS the Insanity Cauldron.  Right now the game is opening on the default position of the Simpson's house, so I tried moving mine but that didn't stop the sound.

I don't remember what made a jungle sound...

Message 4 of 5 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem with hearing certain sound effects even though everything is muted in the settings. Some examples are hearing the monorail go by when it is directly on the screen or hearing water when I am near a waterfall or hearing chickens when I'm near Cletus Farm. This has been a constant problem for me on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus for at least six months now. Has anyone come up with any fixes for this?

Message 5 of 5 (785 Views)