Lost the wishing well and leprechaun in The Simpsons Tapped Out immediately after purchasing 150 donuts to get them

by lucyfann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost the wishing well and leprechaun in The Simpsons Tapped Out immediately after purchasing 150 donuts to get them

★★★ Newbie

I spent money using the Itchy and Scratchy scratch-off game to purchase enough donuts to buy the wishing well and leprechaun. Literally, less than a minute later, the game froze. When it allowed me back on, I had to pay for another scratch-off game (which I didn't need), and when Springfield came back, there was no wishing well and no 150 donuts to purchase it again. Is there any way to get either the donuts or the wishing well back without spending any more real-world money?! If not, I have to tell you, this will be my last purchase in the game. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Message 1 of 2 (591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost the wishing well and leprechaun in The Simpsons Tapped Out immediately after purchasing 150 donuts to get them

Community Manager

For all questions about missing donuts, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost the wishing well and leprechaun in The Simpsons Tapped Out immediately after purchasing 150 donuts to get them

Community Manager

For all questions about missing donuts, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)