Lost money

by jorbejarano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost money

★★★★★ Newbie
I had near 150000 money años now I only have 79000, solve it I want the lost money back
Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost money

★ Pro

What level are you on? If you are on the highest level and have the gift box at the end that I call the "donut gift box game" you only get one free box to open. Each additional box costs $50,000. Did you open more than one? If so please mark post as solved so I know otherwise please advise so that I may be able to help you out further. If that was the case EA won't refund misspent money due to user error. If you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site it would be appreciated. THANK YOU.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

What level are you on? If you are on the highest level and have the gift box at the end that I call the "donut gift box game" you only get one free box to open. Each additional box costs $50,000. Did you open more than one? If so please mark post as solved so I know otherwise please advise so that I may be able to help you out further. If that was the case EA won't refund misspent money due to user error. If you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site it would be appreciated. THANK YOU.

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you, you're right
Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Let me now please if i gave you the xp, i did it but i don't know if right. Thanks again
Message 4 of 5 (117 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, you did And I did the same for you. Thanks a bunch and glad I could help.

Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)