Re: Lost donuts

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost donuts

★★ Novice

Last night I have no idea what I spent my 200 donuts on but today I only have 55 and I’m so sad! Is there anything you can do?? 

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

If it's just 1 item you probably bought the current Gil Deal: Knockers with Titania.  199 donuts  check your inventory.

If you can't find something you've bought then perhaps you accidentally sped up a large number of tasks with the Office of Employment?

You could contact Customer support and ask for a roll back, but that's inadvisable.  There's no way of knowing how far the rollback would go and you might lose all progress in the current event - or even more.

My advice: Do a search on XP farming (or KEM farming)...  Oh heck, just follow this link to the Official game forum topic on the subject.  I farm and produce 150 donuts a day now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @jennaphillip

Unfortunately, no. There isn't anything I or other members on this forum can do to help you with that. Please get in touch with our support team with your Mayhem ID, they'll look into this for you and share what they learn with you.. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If it's just 1 item you probably bought the current Gil Deal: Knockers with Titania.  199 donuts  check your inventory.

If you can't find something you've bought then perhaps you accidentally sped up a large number of tasks with the Office of Employment?

You could contact Customer support and ask for a roll back, but that's inadvisable.  There's no way of knowing how far the rollback would go and you might lose all progress in the current event - or even more.

My advice: Do a search on XP farming (or KEM farming)...  Oh heck, just follow this link to the Official game forum topic on the subject.  I farm and produce 150 donuts a day now.

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)