Lost all my neighbors

by UniiqueChiq

Original Post

Lost all my neighbors

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had about 100 and today I get on the app and have to login. I have visits from plenty. I go to return the favor and it only shows Other Springfield.  If I login with facebook it adds maybe 7 people.. Who no longer even play. All my EA/Origin neighbors are not there.   Ughhhhhhhh please add me "UniiqueChiq "

Message 1 of 24 (1,738 Views)

Missing friends

★★★★ Novice

EA has now deleted my three friends on two of my Mayhem IDs!!!!!!!!!
Some of those have been set up for over ten years!!!!!!
Please don’t break anything else!!!!!

Message 2 of 24 (1,709 Views)

Re: Lost all my neighbors

★★★★★ Novice

It is really frustrating because I am also facing the same problem. Why is this happening-- I like those friend points because some additional content can be earned. 

Message 3 of 24 (1,640 Views)

★ Novice

this is happening to me as well. all of my friends are now not visible. ea please fix this issue fast

Message 4 of 24 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice

Lost mine also

Message 5 of 24 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my friends to and it’s been few day had 100 of them and I’m lvl 207

Message 6 of 24 (1,561 Views)

Ingame neighbors are missing

★ Apprentice

Sorry, I won't be visiting you, my neighbors, there missing in the game at this time.  Have talked to EA pros who tell me their aware of this glitch.  Their working on it.  I'm still playing  my home town, but just can't visit anyone due to, you're just not there.  Visit if you can.  If you have the same problem, no worries, keep playing. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.  Will check in Dailey to see if you all are back.  Thank you all.

Message 7 of 24 (1,531 Views)

Friends dissapeared in Simpsons Tapout

★ Novice

I've been playing this game for a long time. I always had the same 4-5 friends, all of them have stopped playing more or less now, so I decided I would search some active players in this forum.

I sent the petitions to several people, and when I login again several hours later, I find few of my buildings with the symbol showing that some neighbour had interacted with my Springfield. Great, I though, and headed right to my friend's respective Springfields, only to find out that now I only have Other Springfield available. Every single other one has dissapeared. I searched for them in my friends list, and they are shown as disconnected, last game: never.

I have tried reinstalling the game and login out and in again. I have also tried deleting them and sending the friend petition once again.

Any ideas? 

Message 8 of 24 (1,460 Views)

★★ Novice

Lost all is mine too, as of today.

Message 9 of 24 (1,476 Views)

Re: Friend not showing up in The simpsons tapped out.

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too have this problem! Please help me! 

Message 10 of 24 (1,441 Views)