Re: Loss of 200 donuts this am

by potatomannd

Original Post

Loss of 200 donuts this am

★★★ Newbie

Did anybody else have an issue with losing donuts this am?  Performing my daily task and suddenly 200 disappeared.  Anybody else have this issue?  EA of course can’t explain anything.

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Hero

Did you accidentally rush something?

Always check the donut confirm spend is on in the settings after every store update.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Info-Confirm-Donut-Spend/td-p/3932713

Message 2 of 5 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the link, but nothing was rushed.  Have played this game for over 4+ years, so I understand how it works.  I had 232 donuts yesterday am, was simply doing the morning chore of building furniture, with only 3 characters.  Hit the furniture icon and 200 donuts were gone.  It would not equate to 200 donuts.  

Spoke with the “helpful” chat line who said I had 35 donuts for the last 2 days.  This was not the case.  In the time I had waited for a call back from EA, I had earned 3 donuts for completing the task.  That was how I had 35 donuts, but it was not for 2 days and where the heck are the other 200?

Message 3 of 5 (566 Views)

Hero

You should contact support again.You just have to get an agent who can help you.

Here are some general tips for contacting EA.
1. Try to get a call or, if you have no choice, a live chat, between 8am and 4pm Central time Monday-Friday in the US.
2. Explain your problem and all the steps you have already done.
3. Be polite but firm that only EA can fix your problem.
4. If you have bought donuts, tell them how much money you have spent in the game.
5. If the csr refuses to help you, just hang up.
6. Request another ticket and call back.
7. Repeat until you get someone who can help you.
8. You will have to be persistent. First level support outside the US really can't help you with this type of problem. You need someone in the US or possibly Ireland.
Message 4 of 5 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost 200 donuts this morning as well.  I didn’t buy or rush anything 

Message 5 of 5 (528 Views)