Loss levels....Troubleshooting Steps!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: Loss levels....Troubleshooting Steps!

To unlock "Email" as an option, choose "Download/Installation issues" as your topic when opening the support ticket via https://help.ea.com/contactus

Opening the support ticket this way in no way guarantees that it reaches the right department for your problem and you may be asked to contact EA another way but you won't know until you try.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 19 (3,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried everything and the Fed button still will not appear. I have completed all task but tunnel 14.
Message 12 of 19 (3,369 Views)

Well, you have posted in a thread about lost levels. There is a thread about fed button, but I am sure that the fed button is gone now with the update 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 13 of 19 (3,360 Views)

★★★ Novice
You need to have done no tasks or collections in your friends town then the 3 Feds will be in the top corner
Message 14 of 19 (3,344 Views)

Well thank you for the information. Now back to the topic of this thread. Lost levels. Please read page one, post one if you are having problems with loss of levels. Good luck everyone. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 15 of 19 (905 Views)

★ Novice
hi I tried all of this and when I signed back in via the simpsons game it said that 'this account has been logged into through another device' . I only set up the account 2weeks ago and have obly logged into my accout through my phone. so what should I do Frown
Message 16 of 19 (715 Views)

@-1991-Alexis- if you have the option to click on play now and contuine, please try that. Let me know. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 17 of 19 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks to everyone who has helped contacted EA directly and apparently they are aware of the technical glitch..... Unfortunately I'm still no further forward in getting back to the level I was on.
Message 18 of 19 (501 Views)

★ Novice

I'm at level 121, but from thursday 23, it shows me at level 1, I've done everything that it is post, but I only get the chat mode and I've been waiting for hours.

please help me, I want to continue playing

Message 19 of 19 (455 Views)