Losing donuts after reaching 1399

by mdkluka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Losing donuts after reaching 1399

★★ Novice

Losing donuts when arrive to 1399

I have the problem, which I currently have 1399 donuts, but when I win the prizes I pass the 1400 donuts, I leave the game and come back in again to have 1399.

Talk to the support people, and they only gave me two solutions, one is uninstall and reinstall the game. The second is clear the cache, clear the data, but nothing solves it. Currently I have already lost more than 40 donuts.

Any idea how to solve the issue?

Thanks!

Mk.-

Message 1 of 14 (1,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Donuts disappearing without using them

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, neighborinos!

There was a fix that was pushed live that should resolve the magically disappearing donuts after collecting them from the CostMo or Lard Lad donut factory. Can you give it a try and let me know how it goes for you?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 12 of 14 (1,217 Views)

All Replies

Re: Losing donuts after reaching 1399

Hero (Retired)

You could try going to the friends screen and back to your town after each time you play. You should get the message ‘synchronising’ every time you do this, which means that progress is being saved to the EA servers. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 14 (1,061 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Muhsterino!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately your solution has not worked. I just lost another 6 donuts ... Frown

Message 3 of 14 (1,038 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Out of interest, did you recently purchase CostMo or the new Lard Lad donut factory buildings? Another player on the forum seems to have the same problem with donuts not adding correctly:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/252351/donuts-required-by-2-buildings-ke...

I am wondering if there is a bug with either or both of these buildings. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 14 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes!!! It's the same!!!! But, also I have lost 3 donuts from Where's Maggie!!!!.

Message 5 of 14 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice

I do have the issue too. i've purchased costmo and donuts are disappearing in batches of 6. Every time the game says synchronizing. mostly when I visit friends. If I don't visit anyone I'm safe. I have no idea how much I've lost this way. Because at first I thought it's a mistake on my end. I remember incorrectly how much I had. 

Message 6 of 14 (944 Views)

Donuts disappearing without using them

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the 900 donuts for $79.99 deal during the Black Friday sale, which included a ‘Cost-co’-like building that generates 6 donuts every 24 hrs.  I also have a Lard Lad Donut Factory that generates 6 donuts every 24 hrs from last year’s Black Friday sale.  Every time I tap everything, I get 12 extra donuts.. but if I don’t use them all right away, 6 of them will disappear out of nowhere.  If I go to the neighbouring springfield window, or open/close the game, the donut total will suddenly be 6 less.  I know I didn’t accidentally purchase anything worth 6 donuts because I have the game set to ask me to confirm if I want to spend donuts.. help anyone?

Message 7 of 14 (930 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_Arrenai  Could this be forwarded to the studio team please? It does appear that at least one of the new buildings is not working correctly. 

Message 8 of 14 (905 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi!

Some days ago, I have opened a bug report

Message 9 of 14 (901 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, neighborinos.

I did pass this over to the team yesterday, and I don't have an update just yet. I'll keep you all appraised on updates when available. Thanks for your patience!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 14 (882 Views)