Login Issues

by queenbillie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Issues

★★★★★ Novice

I cannot log into the game, the email i used to login to the EA account has been deleted automatically and now the game cannot send the email verification code to me, thus i cant enter the game because the email verification code is needed..

Is there any solution? Please help, i've been playing this game since 2013.. Frown

Thank you.
Message 1 of 16 (2,805 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Issues

[ Edited ]
Champion

@queenbillieYou have to contact live EA Support and try to convince them that you are the owner of the account. Hopefully you have a phone number, security question and answer, etc registered to the account and can provide that info to them. Good luck.

I recommend looking at the other threads to see what else you can do since others are or were in the same situation as you with a dead email

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,775 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@queenbillieYou have to contact live EA Support and try to convince them that you are the owner of the account. Hopefully you have a phone number, security question and answer, etc registered to the account and can provide that info to them. Good luck.

I recommend looking at the other threads to see what else you can do since others are or were in the same situation as you with a dead email

Message 2 of 16 (2,776 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m locked out of Simpsons tapped out I can’t find the code they said they put up for me to log in to. Where do I find this code that I only have 10 minutes to find , I can’t find it I need a code to get into my game please help with the code to get me into the game

Message 3 of 16 (2,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@nanadbrayThe code is sent to the email you use to login to the game. If you don’t see the email in your Inbox, try checking your Junk or Spam folder

Message 4 of 16 (2,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting the error message: An error occurred processing login. Please try again. I’ve redownloaded the app multiple times and nothing has worked. I’m over level 100 so don’t want to start a new game.

Message 5 of 16 (2,106 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same is it still saying that?

Message 6 of 16 (2,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue! There is no junk folder for my gmail. I have tried to get the code several times and it is not coming. How do I get past this?

Message 7 of 16 (1,804 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@daddypoohbear wrote:

Having the same issue! There is no junk folder for my gmail. I have tried to get the code several times and it is not coming. How do I get past this?

Uh... Yes there is.  Underneath the +Compose button is a list.  At the bottom of the list is says 'more'.  Click that.  You're looking for the Spam folder.  I'm always finding stuff in mine that shouldn't be there.

Message 8 of 16 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@emilyymayy1 This is my problem to Frown
Message 9 of 16 (1,744 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is my problem to Frown  i play 7-8 years. Now dont play, no help.

Message 10 of 16 (1,741 Views)